2007-01-24 - 11:57 a.m.
OK, I've been tagged by some gangsta in Wisconsin, so's I gotta play:
Each player of this game starts with “6 weird things about you”. Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you’re tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.
You already know about the book-smelling, the 11:11/10:30 thing, and the fact that I've never eaten yogurt, but:
1. I never buy the same shampoo twice if I can help it.
2. I never listen to the audio commentary tracks on DVDs, and 99% of the time do not look at the bonus material, because when is it ever any good? (You may answer, not rhetorical).
3. I prefer going to the gym in the middle of the night, which I can easily do b/c mine is open 24 hours and is right across the street from my apartment. It's fun and special.
4. Easter is my favorite holiday.
5. Even though I hate talking on the phone, I have a long-standing pre-gig ritual in which I call my dad before I leave for the club I'm playing at, and he tells me that he'll pray for a good show. I have never not done this.
One time, long before I had a cell phone, I called my dad and he wasn't there, and I left him a message. I must have sounded anxious, so he tracked down the number of the club, called, and left a message for me with the bartender saying, "All is well." It was very sweet, and it ended up being a great show, too.
OK, I have to get back to work, but I will tag 6 other suckahs in a little while.
thoughts? (29 comments so far)
previous - next